HGU Student Services Department provides comprehensive assistance to prospective and current students in the areas of admission, campus orientation, job placement assistance, disability services, tutoring services and student activities.
Advisers are available to help students learn about degree options, majors, academic requirements, and the process of transferring. Help is also available in assessing career goals, planning a return to school, adjusting to academic life, or other areas of concern relevant to beginning or returning to college.
Student Services Mission:
Our vision is to provide an integrated learning and service environment that welcomes all students and guests to the Herguan University. Through collaboration, we foster an evolving comprehensive program of essential services for our diverse university community. In an ever-changing world, we are dedicated to continual growth and life-long learning.
To create an exemplary learning and service environment that acknowledges and responds to the needs of the community we serve.
Collectively, we will:
- Cultivate unity through open communications, mutual respect and regard for diversity.
- Nurture individuals by providing relevant training and continuous opportunities for growth.
- Utilize technology to provide access to complete and timely information.
- Maximize efficiency and effectiveness through the sharing of resources.
- Deliver service with each individual's needs in mind.