Career Opportunity :
1.Opening for Computers/Junior IT Assistant
This position is an entry level position providing technical support for our school.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides users with system/network technical support
2. Installs, upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services
3. Sets up and maintains basic network operations, including assembly of network hardware, and provides assistance to the network administrator
4. Responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources.
5. Website Maintenance and Update
The role requires flexibility, a strong sense of urgency, the ability to be a team player and a desire for learning. If you are interested in the either of the above the positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Position: Adjunct Faculty (Master of Business Administration – Project Management Program)
Employer: Herguan University, Sunnyvale, CA
Position Description: Teach master level courses, demonstrate expertise in current technology, attend Faculty meetings, participate in curriculum development, and submit all documents required in a timely manner, including final grades, syllabi, and attendance.
Candidates who are academically qualified to teach the following graduate level business courses are invited to apply.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Management Communication
- Management Leadership
- DBA/MBA (Project Management Concentration) from an accredited institution and at least three years of related industrial experience in project management.
- MBA, or Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership, or in Communication with 3 years of management experience (for communication and leadership courses).
- Teaching experience in higher education or training experience.
- Ph.D. in business, organizational leadership, public administration or related
To Apply: Forward electronically your resume/curriculum vitae, letter of interest, copy of transcripts of undergraduate and graduate level university course work. Official transcripts will be required for employment.
Please forward your application materials to: email@example.com by July 20, 2012.